- Address: 386 Dunearn Rd
- City: Bukit Timah
- Tenure: Freehold
- Zip/Postal Code: 289599
- Neighborhood: CCR
- Country: Singapore
Facts and Features
is a brand new residential condominium development that is redeveloped by prestigious Roxy Pacific Holdings Limited
on the former site of freehold Dunearn Court which built since 1993. The upcoming project is planned will be coming with only 33 residential apartments along with communal facilities. Visit Location
to explore a paradise of conveniences surrounding you.
386 Dunearn New Condo
, a residential redevelopment site along Dunearn Road
, was put up for sale by tender. According to Knight Frank, Dunearn Court is a freehold estate located in the coveted prime district 11. It comprises one residential block of 12 apartment units with a site area of 1,784 sqm. The site is zoned as “Residential” under the URA Master Plan 2014. The guide price for the freehold site is $38.8m, which translates to a land rate of approximately $1,443 psf ppr.
Future developments will transform and reshape the entire precinct. Discover the prime location
right now to know more interesting information.
386 Dunearn New Condo Factsheet
386 Dunearn New Condo Units Mix
||Roxy Pacific Holdings
||30 Sep 2022
|No. of Storey
|No. of Units
||1, 2, 4 & 5-bedroom
||RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Pte) Ltd
KEY SELLING POINTS
||No of Unit
||560 - 667
||915 - 926
- The immediate vicinity is predominantly residential in nature, comprising landed housing and condominium developments.
- Established schools, namely Nanyang Primary School, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Hwa Chong Institution and National Junior College are located within 1 km from the property.
- Additionally, the site is within 500m from the Tan Kah Kee MRT station and Botanic Gardens MRT station, which run along the Downtown Line.
- Many great food points are also available in the area where the residents can enjoy some fine quality dining facility with your family and friends such as Karu’s Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant, Little Diner, Capri Trattoria & Pizzeria
- Welcome you to the sumptuous living where the discerning home buyer always coveted and dream of, welcome you to 386 Dunearn. The upcoming condo by Roxy Pacific Holdingsis located along Dunearn Road in Novena, District 11, Singapore.
- Live at 386 Dunearn New Condo, you will spend less time to travel to everywhere you want, just 10 minutes to the Central Business District and 6 minutes to heaven Orchard Shopping Belt. It easily accessible to Tan Kah Kee MRT Stationand Botanic MRT Station. If you want to go further, Holland Village, Adam Food Centre and Empress Market, Coronation Shopping Plaza are just a short distance.
- 386 Dunearn new condois very close to reputable schools such as Nanyang Primary School, Singapore Chinese Girls' School, National Junior College and Hwa Chong Institution, etc. Take the time to visit your new home facilities.
· Dunearn 386 Location
- With the new Downtown Line, Bukit Timah is even more accessible than ever. From Dunearn 386, both the Botanic Gardens MRTInterchange Station and Tan Kah Kee MRT Station are mere minutes’ walk by foot. By road, the PIE connects you seamlessly to the rest of the island.
World of Convenience
- Delight in a world of convenient and trendy lifestyle amenities in the exclusive Bukit Timah enclave, from shopping to dining to meeting your everyday needs.
- Adam Road Food Centre
- Get your daily fix of local food, just a stone’s throw away from Dunearn 386. The nasi lemak, mee soto, and prawn mee soup are some of Singapore’s best.
- Cluny Court
- Fancy some one-of-a-kind shopping or an artisanal cupcake? Nearby Cluny Court gives you even more options. There are also salons, bakeries, and a well-stocked 24 hours Cold Storage.
- Dempsey Hill
- When night calls, head over to Dempsey Hill. The vibe is relaxed and the surroundings are lush — perfect for a romantic dinner or a friends’ night out.
- Orchard Road
- A lifestyle haven awaits you at Orchard Road. There, go for a movie, have a tête-à-tête over coffee, or simply indulge in some world-class shopping.
- Holland Village
- Enjoy the bohemian atmosphere at Holland Village, with its laid-back charm and unique offerings. In the evenings, take a stroll at Chip Bee Gardens and dine at one of its alfresco restaurants.
- Greenwood Fish Market
- Savour the bounty of the sea at this fish market. You can choose to bring the seafood home, or have it freshly cooked at the restaurant.
· Nestled in Nature
- Spend a lovely day out at some of Singapore’s greenest spots, including the Singapore Botanic Gardens and the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, both of which are just moments from the prestigious city address of Dunearn 386
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Be one with nature at Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, just minutes’ walk from Dunearn 386.
- Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden
- A wonderful place to instil in your child a love for nature, with spaces for exploration, adventure, learning, and play.
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Come face to face with the rich biodiversity of one of Singapore’s last primary rainforests and be dazzled by exotic flora and fauna.
- MacRitchie Reservoir
- Soak in some fresh air and nature’s beauty at Singapore’s largest reservoir. There, you can choose to hike, kayak, or explore the Treetop Walk.
- Rail Corridor
- Take a walk down memory lane and encounter historical landmarks like the Bukit Timah Railway Station and steel truss railway bridges.
- Saddle Club
- Learn to ride a horse and grow an appreciation for life at the Bukit Timah Saddle Club. There’s something for everyone here.
· Renowned Education Belt
- Every parent wants the best for their child. With some of the country’s most sought-after schools all within the vicinity of Dunearn 386, you can give your child the best foundation in life you possibly can.
- Nanyang Primary School
- Raffles Girls’ Primary School
- Nanyang Girls’ High School
- Hwa Chong Institution
- National Junior College
- National University of Singapore
Dunearn 386 Nearby Amenities
· Botanic Gardens MRT
· Tan Kah Kee MRT
· Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
· One-north Business Park
· Downtown Core
||· Odyssey The Global Preschool
· White Lodge Kindergarten Bukit Timah
||· Nanyang Primary School
· Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
· Raffles Girls’ Primary School
· Anglo Chinese School
||· St Margaret’s Secondary School
· Hwa Chong Institution
· Hwa Chong International School
· St Joseph’s Institution
· Nanyang Girls’ High School
· Raffles Girls’ School
· Anglo Chinese School
||· National Junior College
· UBS Business University
· National University of Singapore
· Bukit Timah Campus
||· Coronation Shopping Plaza
· Serene Centre
· Crown Centre
· Orchard Shopping Belt
||· Adam Road Food Centre
· Cluny Court
· Greenwood Avenue
· Holland Village
||· The Japanese Association Singapore
· Raffles Town Club
· Tanglin Community Club
· Singapore Island Country Club
· The Tanglin Club
||· Singapore Botanic Gardens
· Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden
· MacRitchie Reservoir Park
· One-north Park
· Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Would you like to soak in the spectacular skyline with a myriad of the conveniences around? If the answer is "Yes", there is no reason to miss 386 Dunearn
Enjoy an unparalleled view of UNESCO heritage, Singapore Botanic Gardens
and nearby MacRitchie Reservoir.
In the evening, relax at the bench at the Infinity Pool, read your favorite book or make an exercise at Outdoor Fitness. Let every day here is the best memory you've experienced.
Enjoy modern living in one of Singapore's most hustle district resting on the city fringe, What is in the Floor Plans
that make the condo attracted so many people? Let's discover.
First Floor Facilities
1 –– Side Gate
2 –– Bicycle Lots
3 –– Tranquil Pond
4 –– Playground
5 –– Swimming Pool
6 –– Bubble Jets
7 –– Water Hammock
8 –– Aqua Gym
9 –– Pool Lounge
10 –– Shower Point
11 –– Accessible Toilet
12 –– BBQ Pavilion
Spend a leisurely afternoon with a swim in the rooftop pool. After a good workout, lounge by the poolside. Or if you like, host an evening party on the deck, with open views of the neighbouring good class bungalows and the city skyline as a backdrop.
Dreams. Desires. Dawn.
With 35 units
in a 5-storey
block, Dunearn 386 is a rare freehold home in District 11
. Spend a moment, a day, a life at Dunearn 386.
The Great City View Deck
The Tranquil Pond
Begin your morning in a lush sanctuary. Your home is nestled within a verdant landscape. Here, you are close to the city, yet never far from nature. Here, the air is fresh and the day is bright.
The BBQ Pavilion
Host a birthday celebration or simply have everyone together for some drinks and grill at the beautifully designed BBQ Pavilion. This is an extension of your living space — cosy, green, with spectacular views of the surroundings.